Products and services
ISO 9001 is a tool that provides structure to working operations, in a documented and integrated way, including technical and management procedures, in order to ensure the planning, control and enhancement of the elements that influence in customer satisfaction and in the achievement of the results set by the organization.
- Customer satisfaction.
- New clients on board.
- Continuous improvement.
- Managing by process.
- Reduces costs originated by a “no-quality” structure
- Team work.
ISO 14001 is a structured management system that provides organizational structure, planning of activities, tasks, practices, processes, procedures and resources, in order to develop, set up, develop, control and maintain the environmental aspects of an organization. It also promotes environmental protection and pollution prevention, from a socioeconomic-balanced point of view.
- Promotes an environmental culture.
- Compliance with consumers´ demands.
- Iproves the public perception of the company.
- Better use of resources.
ISO 45001, is a tool that helps manage workplace related risks with the aim to minimize the impact these may have, in the health and physical well-being of employees, and to enhance the organization´s management system.
- Helps identify and prevent risks, and set control measures in the workplace, in order to prevent accidents.
- Less accidents = an optimization of the human resource, therefore a less expensive asset in the organization.
- Prioritizes employees´ safety. This contributes to a better work environment and motivated employees.
The law on occupational health and safety was created to promote a risk prevention culture in the workplace. This law leans on the employers´ prevention duty, governmental inspections and control, and the participation of employees and their unions who, look out for the promotion, difusion and compliance of the applicable standard. The Ministry of labor is the entity in charge of supervising the compliance of this norm.
- To comply with the law on occupational health and safety (29783)
- To identify and evaluate risks.
- To protect employees health and safety.
- To Improve productivity.
SMETA is an ethical audit methodology that covers all the aspects of a responsible corporate practice. Smeta was designed to minimize duplication of efforts and to provide members and suppliers, with an audit format that could be easily shared.
SMETA audits can be conducted through two or four audit pillars. Two mandatory pillars for any SMETA audit, are the labor standards and, health and safety. The two additional pillars are corporate ethics and the environment.
- Positive impact for the organization – corporate ethics practice helps build a better image.
- Supplier control system, guaranteeing that the supply chain complies with the required ethical principles
- Evidence of compliance with socially sustainable and ethical manufacuring principles.
The environmental tools help define environmental impact and perform an environmental self-diagnose.
PROCAL A&C works with MINAGRI (Ministry of Agriculture) related tools. We are strategic partners of FCISA, company with more than 10 years of experience providing environmental consulting services, for the management, compliance and processing of enviromental authorizations, for public and private projects (industrial, mining, agriculture, transport, energy, hydrocarbon, fishing, housing, sanitation) through the elaboration of Environmental Management instruments.
- EVAP (Preliminar environmental evaluation).
- DAP (Preliminar environmental diagnose).
- DIA (IA declaration).
- EIA sd (Environmental impact study sd).
- EIA d (Environmental impact study – detailed).
- PAMA (Environmental compliance and management program).
- DAAC (Environmental declaration of activities).