It is a basic tool that guarantees the manufacturing of safe products that are fit for human consumption. It focuses on hygiene and handling of goods.
- Guarantees the production of safe goods and the protection of consumer´s health.
- Helps maintain a cleaner and safer work environment.
- Reduces complaints and returns.
- Employees get a higher sense of quality work, their knowledge level grows.
- Customer loyalty.
- Higher customer´s satisfaction.
The Good storage practices (GSP) constitute a group of minimum and mandatory storage regulations for perishable and non-perishable goods, in relation with the facilities, equipment and operational procedures, that are destined to guarantee that the products properties are fit for human consumption..
- Safe and efficient handling of goods.
- Less complaints and returns.
- Reduction of costs and resource savings.
HACCP is a tool that helps control potential hazard in food manufacturing and to establish control systems that protect consumers´ health. HACCP guarantees the compliance with the requirements of Food Safety.
- Improves the public perception of the company.
- Trained personnel.
- Avoids fines, sanctions or even business closure.
- Ensures business continuity.
Minimum legal base:
RM N° 822-2018/MINSA